A2 milk and products made from this milk such as A2 curd, A2 ghee are gaining popularity nowadays. The nutritional values and health benefits that A2 dairy products provide are very high compared to A1 dairy products. Ghee is considered to be the healthiest product of milk and it is made from cow’s milk in Indian households for ages. But there is a lot of buzz around A2 ghee, while we can consider it to be the pure cow ghee. There are numerous health benefits you can get from A2 ghee by its regular consumption. Here are the A2 Ghee benefits you should be aware of:
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY: A2 ghee is rich in omega-2 fatty acids and it is excellent to strengthen the immune system. Desi ghee includes antioxidant and antibacterial properties therefore it protects the body from seasonal flus, cough, cold and viruses.
- EASY TO DIGESTION: desi ghee is equally easy to digest as breast milk. A2 ghee is made by the breakdown of milk and does not contain any milk solids and impurity, hence, the body can easily digest it.
- GREAT FOR PREGNANT WOMEN: A2 ghee is the magical ingredient for a pregnant lady and many dietitians suggest the use of desi ghee instead of refined oil specially during. It helps in the overall growth of the mother and the chil. Also it helps in easy delivery of the newborn. It nourishes the health system and provides a glowing skin too. As it contains omega acids therefore it also helps in the mental development of the child.
- HELPS IN WEIGHT LOSS: yes you heard it right A2 ghee can also help you to lose weight even though it is purely a source of fat. A2 ghee helps in shrinking the body fat and also improves metabolism which ultimately leads to weight loss. It also has omega-6 fatty acid which can help in increasing lean body mass and reduces fat mass which in turn maintains body weight.
- LOWERS BAD CHOLESTEROL AND MAINTAIN HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS: using desi ghee in a part of your daily diet can help you to maintain good and bad cholesterol levels in your body. Studies have shown that desi ghee has high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids which is very healthy and supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- FASTER WOUND RECOVERY: ghee in india is used over the wounds from ancient times and it is also mentioned in ayurvedic texts that desi ghee helps in faster recovery. The external use of desi ghee can help you in getting relief from burns, inflammations, ulcers, rashes and bruises too. It also has antiseptic properties.
So, don’t forget to include 1or 2 tablespoons of A2 ghee (desi ghee) in your food for a healthy living as A2 dairy products are equally rich in nutritions as in human breast milk. Hope this information was helpful to you.