One of the most Indian ancient precious foods, ghee, retains almost hundreds of health benefits and amazing healing properties. It has high nutritional values and one can reap its full benefits if consumed and used properly. Using ghee in the daily routine can help you fight so many health problems. But if you use A2 ghee instead of regular ghee then it’s like cherry on the top. A2 ghee is pure bred from the highest quality milk of the indigenous cows and made from organic butter hence a much healthier option than any other ghee. You can use A2 ghee in the following ways to get its maximum benefits:
- Consuming empty stomach in the morning: A2 ghee helps in nourishing the body. Having ghee in the morning empty stomach can act as a natural lubricant and also nourishes every cell of the body within the body. Also improves your gut health and immunity and also removes toxins from the body.
- A tablespoon of ghee in dal, rice and chapatis: eating dal with a sizzling tadka of ghee not only makes it more delicious and aromatic but also increases its nutritional values. Having ghee in rice and chapati can fulfil your daily needs of good fat and nutrients.
- Applying on chapped lips: during winters we all suffer from chapped lips and sometimes our lips start bleeding too. But applying A2 Ghee on your lips can give you instant relief and cooling. It provides natural healing and makes the lips soft and pink again.
- Massage on the joints: massaging ghee on the joints can give you relief from severe joint pains also. It acts as a natural lubricant and helps the bones to stay stronger.
- Apply on the dry skin and cracked heels: do you also get tired rubbing on branded moisturizers again and again but still your skin stays dry? Here is the solution, start using ghee on your instead of expensive moisturisers for naturally glowing skin. Applying ghee on cracked heels can also heal those cracks in a few days.
- Apply ghee in the blocked nose due to cold: it becomes very annoying when our nose blocks due to cold and it becomes difficult for us to breath properly. Applying desi ghee in the nose can help you get out of this struggle of breathing in a few minutes.
- Perfect substitute for refined oil cooking: use of refined oils can cause severe heart problems because it leads to the increase of bad cholesterol in the body. Substituting desi ghee in cooking lowers cholesterol level and provides a healthy boost to the heart.